Today we got to demo at a Health Fair in Littleton; Here is the insider scoop for the recipe we made. It is super easy and delicious!! Tag us #mezclamaggie if you create it!
Cinnamon Toast CRUNCh PROTEIN POPCORN
Serving Size 1, about 2 Cups:
· 2 T cup white organic non-GMO popcorn kernels
· 1 T tbs. organic coconut oil for in your skillet
Protein Powder “Glaze”
· 1-2 tbs. organic coconut oil
· 1/2 scoop 1st Phorm CTC Protein Powder (or protein powder of choice)
· salt (optional)
You can switch out your fat for Blended Vegetable Oil, Peanut Butter (melted in Glaze) or Experiment with Others!
1. To make popcorn, preheat a small skillet (that has a fitting lid) over medium heat with 1 T of oil. After preheated, add popcorn kernels, cover and shake to ensure all popcorn is covered with oil.
2. Let sit for 1-2 minutes, then shake and stay by the pan, continuing to shake the pan. You will hear the first kernel popping. Set a timer for 2 minutes.
3. Shake the pan for the entire two minutes, DON”T TOUCH THE LID!!
4. IF you don’t hear any more popcorn kernels popping, take off heat, otherwise after 2 minutes is up, take this off the heat. Keep covered 1-2 more minutes.
5. All popcorn kernels should have popped yay!
6. Make your glaze sauce:
7. In a bowl, melt the oil or fat of choice in the microwave. Add protein powder and stir to combine. Add mix-ins if you desire (peanuts, chocolate chips, etc).
8. Drizzle protein glaze sauce over popcorn, and Stir or Shake Vigorously to incorporate..
9. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
10. Chow Down!
Nutrition (1 serving): 28.7g Fats 4.8g Carbs 10.5g Protein 306kcal
To Order 1stPhorm CTC Level-1 Protein Powder, use coupon code: “Maggie” for free shipping, or visit: https://1stphorm.com/a/products/level-1?a_aid=Maggie
For Catering, 10% off if you refer to this demo, email: email@example.com
7/16/2019 06:36:49 am
This is the very first time I have heard about this popcorn. But the name itself sounds so enticing, that's why I have the willingness to try it! Cinnamon Toast crunch protein popcorn is a bit complicated to prepare compared to other types of popcorn, but who would say "no" to such great and unique type of popcorn, isn't it? Making the glaze sauce is exciting. I have tired it once and it's definitely the type of sweetness you'll like! Overall, this one should be tried by a lot of people, especially the popcorn lovers!
Leave a Reply.